Just would love some help.. Thank you

Šeit varam meklēt palīgus spēļizstrādē un citās ar to saistītās lietās, piedāvāt savu palīdzību un prasmes
Starfall

Just would love some help.. Thank you

#1 Post by Starfall » 15 Jul 2020, 11:13

Hi, I'm a fairly new game developer from Latvia, just a while back stopped attending "Alberta Koledza" in the "datorspelu izstraade" field.
Since I'm new in the field in Latvia , I was wondering what are the best places to look for a job in really anything related to game dev. I've made so far a 2d game with a few levels and enemies, pickups. I'm currently also as my own project am working on a 3d game, based in a kind..of - open world-ish world. There's still a lot to be done, but yeah.. I just wanted to vaguely describe my past experience with this kind of stuff.
I'd be interested in a full time job or part time.. Even minimal pay job just so I get experience to get into bigger, more experienced companies.. Because of all the jobs I've looked around for.. Require so many years of experience.. and yet here I am sitting with barely anything. I'm completely down with learning anything I'm required to, and I'm fully ready to adapt to anything that's needed. It's difficult to find a job for game dev in Latvia, so I was wondering if any of you fellow game devs, have any good pointers in where I could find something I'm looking for.. Anything really works.. I do live around the region of Talsi though. I don't ask for anything much, but for something.. This is my dream job and I am 100% commited. Plus, it would be fun if the job had some creative expression, as I am a fairly creative person, occasionally working on custom wallpapers for people in Photoshop. But yeah.. thank you a lot for reading, I hope you can give me some pointers in the right direction , or actual good places to look for gave dev employment around the country. Oh and.. I'm able to communicate in English, Latvian , German.. I also am able to vaguely speak Russian but It's honestly my weakest of the 3.
Thank you for taking your time and reading. Games have always been a life, now I just hope I can transition this in making games for others to enjoy as well.

p.s the assets visible below are free assets from unity store.
Attachments
3.JPG
3.JPG (116.38 KiB) Viewed 10299 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (100.76 KiB) Viewed 10299 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (110.81 KiB) Viewed 10299 times

Return to “Meklēju sadarbību / I am seeking for cooperation”