Biblioteca

Vieta, kur pastāstīt par savu topošo vai jau gatavo spēli, parādīt tās screenus un ziņot par citiem savu projektu jaunumiem
ShadowXX

Biblioteca

#1 Post by ShadowXX » 29 Nov 2014, 23:09

Louisa Simon, an ordinary student of 24 years old sees dreams about wondering around an abandoned mansion that appears to be a library. The dream always ends up the same way – in the end of the hallway, with a dark silhouette of a woman with red eyes. After 6 month Louisa find the mansion not far from her town and decide to check it out. She travels there and gets trapped inside an old burned down house.

Biblioteca - a horror game with a big emphasis on the story and a bit of puzzle solving.

http://www.desura.com/games/biblioteca

LatvianGames

Re: Biblioteca

#2 Post by LatvianGames » 02 Dec 2014, 20:53

Varēja jau nu uzrakstīt ka ir maksas :)
Bet tā izskatās ļoti labi.

Dee

#3 Post by Dee » 11 Dec 2014, 00:13

Found bug: i stuck in dialog loop, When I press X to exit dialog it closes and reopens ( room with fireplace, where hand fell out of chimney).
Second time, the same place: cant pickup key, each time dialog says the same thing and light becomes brighter. When tried to make print-screen game crashed :(
Also I would really appreciate full-screen or window resize option, the small window really hurts the experience.

Otherwise: nice pixel art, very good sound effects(however some effects are a bit too loud), story and gameplay: currently so so, but haven't finished game yet so can't tell.
Last edited by Dee on 11 Dec 2014, 01:29, edited 2 times in total.

Dee

#4 Post by Dee » 11 Dec 2014, 00:38

got stuck, cant walk out of corner :@
(ignore the don't send error it appears when print screening)

Return to “Tavi projekti / Your projects”